Creative Leader | Intrapreneur
Home Base: Lexington, Kentucky
Email: cathrynhahn (at) gmail.com
- Respected team leader working at the intersection of creative operations and creative direction
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Over 15 years experience in marketing and design working both independently and within an agency
- Able to confidently manage multiple objectives and deadlines simultaneously
- Big picture thinker and problem solver
- Passionate about helping people
Creative Operations Manager
- Manages and oversees workflows and communication between Account Executives and creative staff.
- Monitors agency bandwidth and resources from a high level to ensure staffing matches scopes and actuals.
- Implemented electronic contracts systems agency-wide.
- Implemented a staff knowledge base and training platform.
Creative Operations Manager
Jan 2022-June 2022
- Managed a creative team of a dozen designers, video editors, photographers and copywriters.
- Created systems and processes, workflows, and learning tracts.
- Helped manage profitability, scope and project pacing.
Director of Marketing
- Oversaw media buying, creative production and strategy for multinational agency specializing in financial Youtube ads.
- Assisted with business development efforts.
- Managed a team of media buyers, copywriters and video editors.
- Leased and established an offshore satellite office in Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines; then hired an office manager and team and implemented a fast-track training plan, which more than doubled creative production.
INDIVIEW MEDIA / MINDFUL WEB SOLUTIONS
- Implemented systems for sales and marketing, fulfillment, and operations processes for two small web design companies.
- Implemented a from-scratch niche marketing plan and remote sales process that grew this business from zero to over $30k/month in recurring revenue in less than 6 months.
2016-2020 (concurrent with above position)
- Managed creative strategies for nationally-known equipment trailer brand.
- Responsible for design, SEO, email marketing, and assisting with content strategy.
- Managed creative contractors and public relations.
- Completed an full website redesign resulting in a 40% lift in conversion rate.
- Assisted with implementing an organic and paid marketing strategy which grew revenue from $20M to $49.9M annually in 2.5 years.
Senior Graphic Designer
- Designed ads, editorial and web pages for local boutique creative agency and in-house lifestyle magazine.
- Assisted with customer service and client retention efforts.
- Directed and coordinated editorial photoshoots.
Somerset Community College
- Certificate in Digital Production
- Certificate in Digital Imaging
- 10+ years in leadership
- Social media content strategy
- Digital ad strategy
- Online course creation
- Email marketing
- Art direction & brand design
- Front-end web design
- High-converting graphic design
- Video production
- Systems & processes design
- B2B sales & marketing
- Offshore outsourcing